- How safe is it to get virtual currency exchanged through ELDEXchange?
- Is it necessary to register in order to trade with ELDEXchange?
- What is my benefit when I create an account at ELDEXchange?
- Do I have to use my Second Life password for registration?
- Is the use of ELDEXchange confined to certain countries?
a) You may track the status of your orders. Log in and go to user menu/account management. Depending on whether you have sold or purchased, you may see your corresponding orders. Meaning of NEW = we have received your order, PAID = we have received your payment, COMPLETED = the order has been completed.
b) In case you made a mistake you may delete an order with NEW status, so you don't have to ask us.c) When you login before you place an order, saved data are autofilled if needed, for example you avatar name If you sell virtual currency, your bank data or other pay details are saved, so you dont have to add them again each time. If you use different pay details, you will get a drop-down menu and only need to choose the data you currently need. You find more advantages in other sections of FAQ like "Partnerprogram", "Discount-Program" and so on
No, not obligatory. For safety reasons, however, we recommend you to choose a different password.Note: We suggest to use a regular emailadress, so we can contact you for sure if needed
Your question not listed? please email to email@example.com